 Robotics / 5940
Re: O'Reilly book cover (was: O'Reilly plays coy!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 09:22:02 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.robotics, "Martin Erdelen" <martin.nErdelen@ZZZkolumbus.fi>
writes:

should've been a termite, though: builds like LEGO, thinks like RCX...

...tastes like?

--Todd

I've heard the larvae are quite good (esp. if roasted, sort of TV snack), but I
have not tried myself. We have only ants up here in Finland - not nourishing
enough...
(Also, _they_ have tried to eat _me_, butdidn't reveal if they liked the
taste.)

Greetings,
Martin "non-gourmet" E.

PS. There _is_ an off-topic sublist?  ;-)