 Robotics / 5937
Re: O'Reilly plays coy!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 1999 02:06:11 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Jim Knepley" <jknepley@chisp.net> writes:
Russell Nelson <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message
news:14242.1209.642891.873074@desk.crynwr.com...
ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!   I just got my review copy of the O'Reilly
Lego Mindstorms book, and there's no cover!!!  We *still* don't know
what animal is being on the cover.  Both O'Reilly and Jonathan are
being coy!  No fair!

The heck with what's on the covers, what's between them?!?

I think he could tell you but he'd have to kill you.

--Todd