 Robotics / 5480
Re: Mindstorms RIS RCX problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 01:07:10 GMT

Brian H. Nielsen <70401.2635@compuserve.com> wrote in message
news:FE5ssx.LID@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.robotics, Robert G. Fay writes:
   Is there any information on what the number of icons allowed is or
the relative "size" of each icon relative to the maximum allowed total
size (32k?) and buffer size?

Brian
If I remember the limit for icons is 15 or 16. You can create a "my command"
with the 15 or 16 icons and use it as one icon in your program.  The program
must not have more than the 15 or 16 icons.
Combinations of my commands and any other commands.