 Robotics / 5474
Re: Mindstorms RIS RCX problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:14:34 GMT

Since he can use the tower without *any* problem, my guess is that the problem is not with the COM port, but with the tower itself.

To my knowledge no one ever came up with a way to keep the tower alive by software besides sending some data at regular intervals to accomplish it.
The problem must be in the tower circuit and probably is hardware related.
Try to swap the tower with someone that thinks that's a cool feature :-)

Laurentino Martins

[ mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt ]
[ http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/ ]