 Robotics / 5468
Re: Mindstorms RIS RCX problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 08:13:57 GMT

The problem is that each tone is queued into a buffer and the firmware automatically processes the next intruction in the program. Since the next instruction is another tone, the queue starts filling faster than can be processed, since each tone takes some time to end.
Your problem is a buffer overflow.
Put a _pause_ in your program after sending each tone, so that the buffer never overflows.

Laurentino Martins

[ mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt ]
[ http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/ ]