 Robotics / 4943
Re: interest in JVM porting effort
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 12:49:41 GMT

In message <Pine.A32.3.91.990506012844.41644A-100000@cyclone.liveonthene
t.com>, John A. Tamplin <jat@liveonthenet.com> writes
I remain convinced that implementing a Java virtual machine subset is the
best approach

I am aware that some of you think this project is foolhardy.  You are
welcome to your opinion -- the beauty of an open system is that everyone
can build their favorite tools on top of it.

Good for you! If you have an achievable goal then get cracking. I would
offer help but my  HelloWorld applet skills are not really the ticket.

However, if I was clever enough I would do it - in Java.

:-)
Best wishes,
Pad
--