 Robotics / 457
Re: Tachocount
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 18:38:40 GMT

At least there's one thing that CyberMaster proved - That 3 inputs is not the limit of the H8 or even all the LEGO PBricks.

Clearly CyberMaster have 5 inputs, although 2 of them are fixed just like the 2 fixed motors (which is not as bad as it sounds)

On a second thought, if they are "standard" inputs, why LEGO gave them different addresses in memory?

Another subject:

Any of you a have tried boosting the radio tower range?
What about the CyberMaster unit range?

Laurentino Martins