 Robotics / 4513
4512  |  4514
Subject:
Steering a robot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 16:29:19 GMT

It seems all of my inventions have a right and a left motor used to guide
the direction of a vehicle. I would be interested in having one motor drive
and one motor steer. Has anyone been successful at creating this design?
    Sidenote: This seems to be a good solution to the "get the bot to go in
a straight line post."

-Nick