 Robotics / 4377
Re: Why do it? Was: multi-device output controller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 23:28:54 GMT

My original message described the controller with two inputs, one for device
selection and one for device power.  This could easily be connected to whatever
power source the user desires.

Joel Shafer wrote:

I think that the solution should also be flexible enough to allow the power
to be plugged into either an RCX output port or a battery pack.  That way
if you didn't want to lug around another battery pack, or if you didn't
want to use up another individual output port, no problem, just switch the
plug to the appropriate device.