 Robotics / 4376
Re: Why do it? Was: multi-device output controller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 23:15:45 GMT

I think that the solution should also be flexible enough to allow the power
to be plugged into either an RCX output port or a battery pack.  That way
if you didn't want to lug around another battery pack, or if you didn't
want to use up another individual output port, no problem, just switch the
plug to the appropriate device.