 Robotics / 3631
Re: IR camera?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 13:30:36 GMT

On Wed, 10 Feb 1999 04:52:24 GMT, Brandon Blodget <blodget@best.com>
wrote:

"Ultimately" it would be cool if this assembler could use standard Lego
CAD program files for instructions.  This way we could not only look at
CAD drawings of each others Lego creations, but we could have an assembler
build them for us (if we wished).

Yick. I'd prefer to build them myself :-/

Jasper