 Robotics / 3620
Re: IR camera?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 03:35:57 GMT

Pin-holes have always made dandy focusing mechanisms...

lego-robotics@crynwr.com wrote:

I'm not sure how feasible this would be, but has anyone considered
making a digital camera using the light sensor? All you'd need is
a focusing mechanism with lenses/mirrors, and a couple of motors to
scan left to right and up and down. Sounds easy enough. :)

snip

Gordie
--
"It is better to ask a 'stupid question' than to make a stupid mistake."