 Robotics / 3632
Re: new mind storm camera
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 15:31:02 GMT

Hi all,

Do you think the camera will be with an OCX for it? I bet some of us will be
interested in our own pattern recognition algorithms (the RCX is still connected
to our PCs).

Any news about it?

Regards,

David

Roland Kippenhan escribió:

The camera may or may not have low resolution, but I bet it will be very
reliable.

-----Original Message-----
From:  billyd [SMTP:billyd@bcn.net]
Sent:  Tuesday, February 09, 1999 7:48 PM
To:    lego Group
Subject:       new mind storm camera

i have no info on the new cam but it soung that your going to have a it hoked
to the comp.  the camra is coming from lego so chances are it might crummy
and the res. might be low.  your better getting a net cam and using that
because you can use that for a lot more things than the lego one coming out.

my .02 worth << File: ATT00077.html >>