 Robotics / 3063
Re: RCX IR Messages & Universal Remotes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 17:29:57 GMT

On Thu, 21 Jan 1999, Goofyy wrote:

I've tried 4 brands of remotes, and none of them seems to even see the RCX
IR messages. I've read where someone got a PalmPilot to do this trick, and
something called an "OmniControl".

The program is called OmniRemote, so if you search for that you should
find it straight away.  It worked with the RCX for me, although the
PalmIII's IR is not that strong so you have to be fairly close.

- Ben.

Ben Williamson       benw@pobox.com     http://www.pobox.com/~benw/