 Robotics / 3808
Re: RCX IR Messages & Universal Remotes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 06:39:47 GMT

Ben,

I've been trying to use my Palm III with OmniRemote to send messages to the RCX
but so far with out success.  What was the process you used to train your
buttons?

What I am doing is using nqc to send a message through the IR tower which I try
and record using OmniRemote.  I can tell that I am recording something because
when I point the Palm III at the RCX and press the button I trained, the little
signal "V" light comes on the RCX.  The message however does not seem to be
correct or complete because the RCX does not react to the command like it
should. I've tried training and re-training my buttons many times.

Any suggestions?

thanks,

-Brandon