 Robotics / 2980
Re: C++ compiler for dos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 15:42:08 GMT

I have Borland C++ on 5.25 floppies.  The manuals indicate that this is
"AT&T C++ version 2.0".  I can zip the 8 floppies and email to you.  Are
you interested?

-Wes

Simen Svale Skogsrud wrote:

I am planning to port NQCC to DOS to use an old Laptop I have to program my
bots. My old laptop has an ancient 286 processor so I have trouble locating
a proper compiler that can target it. I don't mind if the compiler itself
needs to run on a dual pentium II Windows NT or anything just as long as it
is able to target the 286. Odd thing if we can target the H8 but not a
286...

Simen