 Robotics / 2974
2973  |  2975
Subject:
C++ compiler for dos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 14:52:46 GMT

I am planning to port NQCC to DOS to use an old Laptop I have to program my
bots. My old laptop has an ancient 286 processor so I have trouble locating
a proper compiler that can target it. I don't mind if the compiler itself
needs to run on a dual pentium II Windows NT or anything just as long as it
is able to target the 286. Odd thing if we can target the H8 but not a
286...

Simen

Simen Svale Skogsrud; Producer, Medieoperatørene as
phone: +47 22 99 27 35; mobile: +47 90 77 90 24;
fax: 22 20 64 21; Corp. web: http://www.mop.no
Pers. web: http://www.mop.no/~simen