 Robotics / 2736
Re: Synchro drive in Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 20:03:58 GMT

Heh,
Hey, if a group of people want to call a rose a rock, and
I'm talking to those people then I will also call it a rock. :)
But seriously, can you think of a better name for it? :)

-Paul (Who only calls 'em like he sees 'em.)

Peter Hesketh wrote:

In article <369CD0FF.700F5D9E@augustschell.com>, Paul Speed
<pspeed@augustschell.com> writes
My take on it,
[comprehensive description of synchro drive snipped]

How long has synchro drive meant that?  What I call a synchro is a
master-slave single rotary positioning system using a balanced 3-wire
link between (identical) master and slave devices.
--
Regards - Peter Hesketh, Mynyddbach, Mon.
Forty reasons why a dog is better than a woman: number 17