 Robotics / 27288
Re: NXT compatible bluetooth adapters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 01:55:09 GMT

I have a older no-name one with BlueSoleil. But that one didn't work with the
instruction I followed.

Mike Street wrote:

I bought the Kensington 33085 and have had that working fine on 3
different PCs.  I also bought a no-name bluetooth adapter that uses the
BlueSoliel software.  I was able to get that one working on the PCs as
well.  The Kensington,  bought for about $50 CDN from Best Buy, just after
the NXT was released. Sad price, yes, I know. :)

The no-name I bought from Tiger Direct and it shows as a the same, an
"ISSC USB Bluetooth Device".  I think it was $20 last year.

--Mike