 Robotics / 26225
RE: NXT compatible bluetooth adapters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2006 18:50:17 GMT

I can report success with a EPOX BT-DG02 dongle on both XP SP2 and Mac OS X
10.4.7.

I've taken the liberty of putting this data in a ViaList (an application
I've been working on for a while). It's available to all at

http://vialist.com/users/jgarbers/NXTBluetoothCompatibilityList

I'll monitor this thread and add any new adapters to the list as they come
up. If you want to be able to add or update the list of adapters, click
"Request editor access" at the bottom of that page.