 Robotics / 26332
Re: NXT compatible bluetooth adapters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 14:26:57 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Jeff Garbers wrote:
Thanks! I've merged LEGO's results with our list, so the latest information
is available at

http://vialist.com/users/jgarbers/NXTBluetoothCompatibilityList

I'm assuming that when they give an adapter the three-happy-minifig-head
rating, that means they've tested it on BOTH OS X and Windows XP.

Here's an addition to your list:
Device MFG: D-LINK
Device Model: DBT-122
Cost: $23.00 SGD
Works fine on Win XP

BTW, the DBT-120 has been phased out.

This one didn't work:
Device MFG: Billionton
Device Model: USBBTC1A
Cost: $29.00 SGD
Nogo on Win XP with NXT software, although it could detect the NXT brick.

CSSoh