 Robotics / 26331
RE: NXT compatible bluetooth adapters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2006 13:28:01 GMT

Jordan said:

LEGO has also posted a table of compatible devices they have tested • themselves:

http://mindstorms.lego.com/Overview/Bluetooth.aspx

Thanks! I've merged LEGO's results with our list, so the latest information
is available at

http://vialist.com/users/jgarbers/NXTBluetoothCompatibilityList

I'm assuming that when they give an adapter the three-happy-minifig-head
rating, that means they've tested it on BOTH OS X and Windows XP.

Jeff Garbers