 Robotics / 26636
  How to control NXT motor's rotation by using LabView NXT Direct Commands?

hello,guys I want to use labview NXT Direct Commands to control my NXT . I connected PC and NXT through USB successfully, and also got the response form Sound Sensor. The sound level is used to specify the rotational distance of NXT motor in (...) (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How to control NXT motor's rotation by using LabView NXT Direct Commands?

(...) The "motor unlimited" is designed to set the motor to run an unlimited distance. It's just a "turn motor on" type block. I think you want the "Motor Degrees" block, or something like that, don't you? (sorry, I don't have access to LV right (...) (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How to control NXT motor's rotation by using LabView NXT Direct Commands?

The "motor unlimited" is designed to set the motor to run an unlimited distance. It's just a "turn motor on" type block. I think you want the "Motor Degrees" block, or something like that, don't you? (sorry, I don't have access to LV right now) (...) (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How to control NXT motor's rotation by using LabView NXT Direct Commands?

(...) Did you say you're using the bluetooth commands from Labview? I thought it had different motor blocks. I'll have to look again. Steve (18 years ago, 15-Dec-06, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How to control NXT motor's rotation by using LabView NXT Direct Commands?

Hi, i'm interested too to see how I can make an input port to the block of motor. I want to make a rc controlled car, with two NXT. One will be the handwheel with the rotation sensor in one motor, I will send the number of degrees, and the RC car, (...) (16 years ago, 16-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How to control NXT motor's rotation by using LabView NXT Direct Commands?

If I read this correctly, you should simply be able to read the rotation sensors, using the rotation sensor block.  That will give you the value you want. Steve (...) (16 years ago, 16-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How to control NXT motor's rotation by using LabView NXT Direct Commands?

<Thanks, but is not the information that i need. I know that with the rotation sensor, I can read the value of the rotation of one motor, but what I want is that this number, I want to put by a wire to a motor block, and that will make this example: (...) (16 years ago, 16-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: How to control NXT motor's rotation by using LabView NXT Direct Commands?

(...) got it (...) There's not a super-easy way to do that. But, what you need to do is: 1) Read rotation value & direction of motor A 2) Look at rotation value & direction of motor B 3) Subtract B from A 4) Move motor B distance & direction (sign) (...) (16 years ago, 16-Mar-09, to lugnet.robotics)