 Robotics / 26435
Re: NBC beta news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2006 20:53:41 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, John Hansen wrote:
I've just uploaded a new NBC beta (b8).  The sourcecode and Mac
OSX and Linux builds will be up later today.

Yeah! Speaking from the minority OS here, Thank You! Drat, another fun way to
use gobs of my (rapidly shrinking to non-existance) free time. Thanks for
keeping up on this stuff, and providing stuff like Mac builds. You're making me
a very happy minority :-).

The list of improvements, enhancements, and "teasers" are also great.

--
Brian Davis