 Robotics / 26451
Re: NBC beta news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:44:21 GMT

Hello John,

In lugnet.robotics, John Hansen wrote:
I've just uploaded a new NBC beta (b8).  The sourcecode and Mac OSX and Linux
builds will be up later today.  This beta has some cool new features.

Will the Linux build be available soon ? The link given for beta 8 has a 404
error.

Thanks for your great work on NBC and thanks for compiling it under Linux.

Jean-Louis Bergamo, who has just received his NXT :-)