 Robotics / 26436
Re: NBC beta news
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2006 21:44:49 GMT

HI.

Oh, yeah, and NBC can also compile this sort of code too (if you know the
top-secret password):

int x, y, z;
bool p, d, q;
mutex myMutex;
char c;
unsigned short s;

sub Weird()
{
  Write(z);
}

task main()
{
  x=0;
//  z = 10;
  z = 40;
  while (x < 10)
  {
/*
    z += 2;
*/
    Weird();
    z -= 4;
    if (0) { continue; }
    Wait(500);
    x++;
  }

  Cls();

  s = 500;
  Wait(s+500);

  for (z=0; z < 10; z++)
  {
    Weird();
    if (z < 0) {
      break;
    }
    Wait(500);
  }

  Wait(3000);
}

What's this password thing? NBC compiler can really parse such high-level-shaped
code?
Please, forgive me if I haven't understood a joke, since I'm as slow in English
as I can be funny in Italian!

Bye.