 Robotics / 25939
Re: PHOTOS POSTED Lego Education Pamphlet indicates a NXT to old style brick adapter cable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2006 00:52:15 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Todd Thuma wrote:
NXT Fans,

In my new position at Indian River Community College I work with faculty in

snip

Todd

Here's links to the photo scans of the pamphlet:

<http://www.toddthuma.info/Lego/cable.jpg> show the cable

<http://www.toddthuma.info/Lego/NXT_Lego_Ed_1.jpg> Page one of the pamphlet

<http://www.toddthuma.info/Lego/NXT_Lego_Ed_2.jpg> Page two of the pamphlet

<http://www.toddthuma.info/Lego/NXT_Lego_Ed_3.jpg> Page three of the pamphlet