 Robotics / 25929
25928  |  25930
Subject:
Lego Education Pamphlet indicates a NXT to old style brick adapter cable
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2006 17:05:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

NXT Fans,

In my new position at Indian River Community College I work with faculty in
technical education and have joined the Robotics club. We are excited by the
upcoming release of Mindstorms NXT, and I have personnally ordered my own set
already.

A flyer just arrived in the mail from Lego Education that describes the new
product. One of the interesting aspects of the flyer is a picture on page three
of a cable that bridges the gap from a Mindstorms RCX connector, the 2x2 black
plate with electrical contacts, to the new RJ style NXT connector.

This may have been discussed previously, but I think that its great that old
sensors and motors will have a cable that will connect them to the new system.

I will try to scan in an image of the flyer and post it here.

Todd