 Robotics / 25883
25882  |  25884
Subject:
NXT Sound Sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2006 14:26:46 GMT

The LEGO Education blog had some information a while ago on the NXT sound
sensor.  In addition to distinguishing decibel levels, they mentioned it
featured "tone recognition".  Can someone in the know comment on this feature.
Can the sound sensor determine the tone it hears (for example, could I use it to
tune an instrument to a 440 Hz A?)  What have the privileged been able to
accomplish with the sound sensor?