 Robotics / 25727
Re: So, who IS in the MDP?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 22:28:52 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Alexander Sack wrote:

How long ago?

Feb 28th, 4 in the afternoon. I haven't signed anything, so I'm pretty sure I'm
OK posting this:
-----------------------------------

Dear LEGO fan,

Thank you very much for your interest in participating in the LEGO® MINDSTORMS™
Developer Program. We are very sorry but unfortunately you have not been
selected to take part in the Program. Over 9000 fans sent in their applications
and it was extremely difficult selecting 100 people only.

We appreciate your interest in this program and would like to give you the
exclusive opportunity to own this product before the rest of our customers.
Simply click on the link below to fill in your contact information. LEGO Shop At
Home will then notify you by email when MINDSTORMS NXT is available to
pre-order, so that you can be one of the first to reserve yours!

http://exapp006.informative.com/advance/efocus?DST=Lego_Pioneer_FollowUp

Thank you again for showing your support and your interest in MINDSTORMS NXT.

Kind regards,

The MINDSTORMS Developer Team