 Robotics / 25723
Re: So, who IS in the MDP?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 00:17:30 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.robotics, Tim Byrne wrote:
I think it’s far more plausible that LEGO
didn't send the messages, or only sent them to a small subset of people, rather
than some mysterious large email outage affecting everyone.

Of course it's also possible that LEGO still have got yay or nay from the first
100 respondants, and so sending out bummer emails may be premature.

ROSCO

Since I haven't gotten my email yet, I'll subscribe to that wishful thinking :D

-Tim