 Robotics / 25699
Re: So, who IS in the MDP?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 7 Mar 2006 14:39:32 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Do you really want to know who's in the MDP?

It's a very impressive mix of experience, and fresh blood.  I suspect you'll
hear more soon...

Steve

Ok, I'll be the first... I'm in.  The message just went out a few minutes ago
that we can tell people we're in the MDP.  Unfortunately, that's all we can say.

John