 Robotics / 23344
Re: MOC: Egglift, a Lego Appliance to cook soft-boiled eggs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2005 06:13:42 GMT

   What was the reading recorded by the temperature sensor?

As I recall the LEGO Temperature sensor range is from -20 degrees Celsius to +50 degrees Celsius.

The range of the Lego temperature Sensor is -20o C to 70 o C. You can see one reading below. As you can see, I’m almost off limit.

   Would the sensor go off range or would the ABS melt first?

From my test, definitely the sensor would go off range first. Probably that’s the reason why TLC limited the range of this sensor to + 70o C.

Cheers.