 Robotics / 23333
Re: MOC: Egglift, a Lego Appliance to cook soft-boiled eggs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:33:16 GMT

MASSIVE SNIPPY

DAMN! That’s different! No wonder it took you so long. I was wondering what you were up to :-) ...just another way of figuring out the extremely complicated task of making a boiled egg :-P

I tend to stick exclusively to trains (you know that quite well) and I know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about robotics, but I can still appreciate this one. I could use these, they are hehe ‘cheap’ and I do like boiled eggs and salt :-d One question: Have you had problems with melting ABS? one would imagine them melting at least a bit at that tempreature, given theyr’e so near the heat.

Legoswami Samarth