 Robotics / 23174
Re: RCX IR Transceiver and Sensor Port Circuits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:59:06 GMT

Hello Mark,

The semiconductors I've researched are also used in other Lego electronic units,
so diagrams of the Control Center and Bar Code Pilot could also be drawn.

Would anyone be interested if I put my diagrams online, or has someone beaten me
to it?

_You_ have beaten me ;o)
That was something I intended to do someday... Yes, I would definitely be
interested by your diagrams!

Philo