 Robotics / 23208
Re: RCX IR Transceiver and Sensor Port Circuits
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 17:34:31 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Juergen Stuber wrote:
   Hi Mark,

“Mark Bellis” mark.bellis@tiscali.co.uk writes:
   In lugnet.robotics, “Lamar” r_ledford@comcast.net wrote:
   I for one would look at your work if posted on some web site.

I would also like to see your diagrams.

   I’ll see if I can get the circuits drawn up as jpegs and post them on my Brickshelf. Can’t promise a schedule though :-)

Please use GIF or PNG, jpegs are not so good for diagrams.

Jürgen

I think the jpeg I posted here:

http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/rcx/?n=2547

reads OK, since I made sure the lines on the drawing were thicker than 1 pixel. If you still have problems please say so.

Mark