 Robotics / 23173
Re: Brute Force Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 19:27:51 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Baker <sjbaker1@airmail.net> wrote:

Didn't Lego also stop selling bulk packs of wires too?

I thought I read that somewhere here.

They still seem to be available from Lego Education, at least:
<http://www.legoeducationstore.com/catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&itemid=8540&secid=77&linkon=subsection&linkid=216>

They're $10 for a set of three, which is $1.67 per terminal.

Best,
- Joe