 Robotics / 22151
Re: Brute Force Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 15:08:46 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Mark Tarrabain wrote:
Henrik Johansson wrote:

Now this is what we want, isn't it?

http://www.hitechnic.com/development_lab.htm

Thous guys at Hitechnic sure know how to make a LEGO-roboter drool.

As long as we're wishing... I'd prefer something that had an open bus
with several slots into which miscellaneous cards could be inserted
(perhaps something like PCI or PCMCIA), each capable of controlling some
number of devices for input or output.  You could have sensor cards that
can each manage some number of sensors and motor controller cards that

Ok, so what would you build with such a device, that you can't build with the
above BFB?