 Robotics / 23128
Re: Why NQC over Robolab?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 02:33:38 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Patrick Levy wrote:
   What is the limitations of the demo version?

It´s possible to get it downloaded somewhere?

The only version I can find is here:

http://www.lego.com/eng/education/mindstorms/home.asp?menu=download&pagename=download

This version is crippled and makes Robolab seem extremely limited. I seem to remember a more complete demo of version 1.5 but I can’t find it. Another option is “Robolab for LabVIEW” found here:

http://www.lego.com/eng/education/mindstorms/home.asp?menu=download&pagename=download

This is a “free” way to get the full version Robolab but it requires you own the student edition of LabVIEW....

Tom