 Robotics / 23088
Re: why doesn't this work?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 00:52:42 GMT

Your exactly right, the results are a sequence 1-20, meaning that it takes 20
sensor changes to go from full speed to stop. The rest of the array is zero's as
it should be, so the program works perfectly.

That doesn't totally seem right.  I would think it would slow, before stoping.

One last thing to try is actually storing sensor value in the array.

Also, in the Checkvar function, it looks like the line:
if(temp<27) temp=0;

should say

if(temp>=27) temp=0;

is that right?