 Robotics / 22528
Re: LEGO on TechTV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 30 May 2004 10:16:02 GMT

It looks to me like a "Don´t fix it if it works" scenario
----- Original Message -----
From: "Harold Jarvie" <hjarvie@paradise.net.nz>
To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 11:00 PM
Subject: Re: LEGO on TechTV

At 02:01 29/05/04, you wrote:
Next Friday (June 4th) I'll be making another trip out to San Francisco • to
be on
TechTV's The Screen Savers.

   Congratulations Steve...

   I also would be very happy if someone can video the slot for the • web....  our
TechTV is being cut on  (grrrr) June 7th  :(    Apparently it has changed • hands
and the new owners have decided not to show it internationally.  I don't • like
the new owners.

   cheers Harold

   ps any Kiwi's on the list?
   Checkout the New Zealand Robotic Olympics
   http://nzro.massey.ac.nz/index.html