 MediaWatch / 1511
Re: LEGO on TechTV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2004 16:39:32 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Harold Jarvie wrote:
At 02:01 29/05/04, you wrote:
Next Friday (June 4th) I'll be making another trip out to San Francisco to
be on
TechTV's The Screen Savers.

   Congratulations Steve...

   I also would be very happy if someone can video the slot for the web....

For all those who missed the show, well, you didn't miss much.  Turns out the
show was taped to air 7/22.  It was a great show, and a lot of fun.

...except for one mechanical failure on my 3 week old robot...

Tune in later for more details.

Steve