 MediaWatch / 1533
Re: LEGO Robots on TechTV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:24:39 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
Let's try this again.

This Thursday (July 22nd) a couple of my robots are going to appear on
G4TechTV's The Screen Savers.

I built two robots that can play Hasbro's Connect Four against a person, or each
other.

<snip>

If you don't get G4TechTV, call your local cable company...  I mean just wait a
few days I hope to have a link to the video on my web site.

Congratulations Steve!  Are you a regular there now?

Steve

Kevin