 MediaWatch / 1535
Re: LEGO Robots on TechTV
Newsgroups:
lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:46:02 GMT

In lugnet.mediawatch, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
In lugnet.mediawatch, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

This Thursday (July 22nd) a couple of my robots are going to appear on
G4TechTV's The Screen Savers.

Congratulations Steve!  Are you a regular there now?

I'm working on that.  :)

Whenever we get SSClagorpion working, I'll call them and tell them they want me
back on the show...  :)

How are those legs coming along?

Actually, we're on compressors right now..... but like you I'm getting some
things ready for Brickfest.  Unfortunatly I'm not getting SSClagorpion ready for
brickfest.

Steve

Kevin