 Robotics / 2235
Re: PipeXplorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 07:35:37 GMT

I have no suggestions for the time being, but I am working on a similar
project. If your work progresses I would be very glad to share ideas and
experiences with you along the way.

F-M. Mellbin

This E-mail is sent from my work-station, please reply to:

Franz-Michael S. Mellbin
E-mail: denmark@public.bta.net.cn