 Robotics / 22110
    New Rover —Daron Williams
   I just finished a new rover called Bugger: (URL) Also for those who can't view the pictures try going to this site: (URL) website talks about this some, but Bugger was built mainly to just show a function of a tread module that I designed for a (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic)

        Re: New Rover —James Stacey
     "Daron Williams" <ratasaurs@attbi.com> wrote in message news:Hs2zJt.vJ7@lugnet.com... (...) show a (...) will be (...) two (...) I can. (...) I assume you are unaware of what the word 'Bugger' actually means. :) Try a Google definition search if you (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: New Rover —Bapt Denaeyer
      (...) Big LOL :) You should change the name :) nanobapt (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

         Re: New Rover —Daron Williams
     (...) Acutally I named it that because of this definition: Slang. A fellow; a chap: “He's a silly little bugger, then” (John le Carré). (...) Thanks. (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: New Rover —Daron Williams
   I finished a CAD of the module used in Bugger. You should be able to build Bugger from that. It can be downloaded here: (URL) are several pictures of the module, the CAD file, parts list, and a notepad file that explains it in a little more detail, (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Lego & BHC —Jim Choate
   Hi, As part of my work within the framework of Hangar 18 I'm working on some projects related to "Blind and Haptic Computing", in particular we're looking at blind developers of Lego Mindstorms and what they need. As part of that I realize that we (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lego & BHC —Jerry Kalpin
   (...) James, to begin with, you would get a much better response if you post this as a unique thread (start a new thread). I am a Mechanical Engineer and have been struggling with my latest LEGO project for several weeks. It boils down to ...trying (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lego & BHC —Jim Choate
   Hi Jerry, (...) I can't disgree stongly enough on this. I call this 'sighted bias'. Since you've clearly never been blind or worked with the blind then I'd expect nothing else but this sort of view. The sighted live their whole lives handicapped in (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Lego & BHC —Brass Tilde
   (...) again (...) much (...) I have to agree with Jim on this one. When I was a kid, there was a blind (from birth) kid who lived down the street who had more legos then than I do now. If it was the first time building a model, he would open the box (...) (21 years ago, 27-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics)