 Robotics / 21685
Re: HELP, please! USB tower problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 13:30:57 GMT

I have done as you suggested. I have a game pad and seems to work without
problems.

I know my computer does not have any virus because it is scanned every • night by
our server.

Any other ideas?

I guess I will have to unistall everything (including windows) and start • again.

Thnaks for your suggestions.
Ruth

I assume you have already done this, but I would like to ask anyway:

Have you installed all the Windows updates?  I do know for a fact that (for
Windows XP anyway) that Service Pack 1 included updated USB drivers.  I
always try to keep all my computers windows updated...

Rob
Still trying to fix your problem.

You also might just try to reinstall windows.  This should leave all your
files intact (programs and such).