 Robotics / 21016
21015  |  21017
Subject:
Where and what to buy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:56:02 GMT

I'm traveling to United States next week and I'll be
staying in Los Angeles for two weeks. I would like to
know which LEGO kits or pieces do you recomend that I
buy and where to buy them. I know there are cheaper
places than the normal ones but as I don't live in USA
I dont know where exactly.
I already posses a RIS 2.0 set and a Vision Command.
Probably I won't have another chance of buying a
mindstorms set for the next 2 years because they
aren't sold here in Israel.
Also, if anyone wants to meet me please write and if
you can recommend me where to buy a cheap notebook
(used/new) and digital camera I would be grateful.
Jonathan

Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexión
4004-1010 desde Buenos Aires. Usuario: yahoo; contraseña: yahoo
Más ciudades: http://conexion.yahoo.com.ar