 Robotics / 21020
Re: Where and what to buy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 14:10:38 GMT

Yea, those plates are much cheaper on EBay.

but just last week I bought 4 sets of these;

http://www.pldstore.com/pld/catalog.cfm?dest=itempg&itemid=1126&secid=75&linkon=Section&linkid=75

$2.40 each is nice...

Plus you can get all your motors, sensors and what-not
there too of course:

http://www.pldstore.com/pld/finditem.cfm?itemid=15

Rich