 Robotics / 21030
Re: Where and what to buy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 2003 03:44:12 GMT

Some of the better sources for Electronics here in Los Angeles are BEST BUY
and Fry's Electronics. You can get some Lego at Toys R Us. Few things are
cheap  in Los Angeles. I could not recommend a parts list for you as I am
not familiar with your projects. Gears Beams and axles are high on my list.
I hope you enjoy your stay here. We are having some wonderful weather.

--
Bob Fay

http://www.ozbricks.com/bobfay/